Thursday, December 24, 2009

2009 Retrospective: The Loss…Long Live the King!!!!

Michael-Jackson-Tribute-song In 2009, we lost our King of Pop.I remember exactly whet I was doing when I heard the very deeply sad news.The king is dead.Despite the polemic, the trial and all the scandals around his personal life Michael Jackson was still the King of Pop.Everybody has a MJ memory.I remember when I was a kid and I first saw the “Billie Jean” video I also wanted the floor to light up when I walked.Everybody tried to do the moonwalk……..and failed LOL.Don’t deny it !!!!

His impact on Music is indisputable.He has been the inspiration for so many artists and for we can say it 4 generations.I’m saddened by the fact that my parents cried over the loss of Marvin Gaye, We cried together over the loss of Ray Charles and Michael Jackson, and my kids will cry over the loss of Nicki Minaj or Soulja Boy (Yeah I said it!!!! ) SAD!!

So many songs of his will remain in our minds in our hearts long after that sad June 25th 2009

michael-jackson-text-art

We’ve witnessed so many tributes around the world, at so many levels ( from politics to artists and anonymous ) that we can just say that he’s not dead at all.MJ will still be there cause his talent, his songs are TIMELESS! He has still the WORLD BIGGEST SELLING ALBUM OF ALL TIME!!!!

Stockholm Dance tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Soul Food....All you need is Soul - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords