Saturday, November 21, 2009

VIDEO + MUSIC Beyoncé & Lady Gaga " Videophone" + "Telephone"

So I gotta say at first I wasn't really convinced that Bee and Gaga was such a good match and I was wrong I totally heart that version of "Videophone".I am not really a Lady Gaga fan but she did her thing on that song!! And the video is dope ( even if dancing with Beyoncé doesn't really make Lady Gaga looks good and gorgeous but who else except Shakira can do that ) !!

"VideoPhone"

"Videophone" Download

"Telephone" Play/Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Soul Food....All you need is Soul - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords