Monday, February 1, 2010

MUSIC/AUDIO Sharon Jones And The Dap Kings " I Learned The Hard Way"

So Sharon Jones And The Dap Kings are back!!!!! Their 4th album will be released in May. I love Sharon Jones soulful voice, her energy and I'm more than thrilled to hear new material from them.This is the first single of the upcoming album entitled "I Learned The Hard Way" just like the album.

Si vous aimez la Soul, vous devriez connaître Sharon Jones And The Dap Kings.Leur 4ème album studio sortira dans les bacs au mois de mai prochain et ils nous présentent leur premier single " I Learned The Hard Way". J'attends impatiemment leur nouvel album.Vive la Soul!

Download/Télécharger
"I Learned The Hard Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Soul Food....All you need is Soul - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords