Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Introducing Dionne Bromfield ..... Here comes the protégée

This is the debut album of Amy Winehouse's God daughter and this is a real promising one from what I've heard so far. I can't deny that the 13 year old girl has talent ( maybe more than some of today's so called artists ). I'm curious to hear what she will sound like in 10 years i know i'm being impatient and rushing things but I'm sure it can only be better and better but so far a 13 year old singing vintage soul music this way that's already quite impressive. One thing is sure I gotta have this album !!

Here's a link for a quick preview of her album

Mama Said Official Video and Live performance



Foolish Little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Soul Food....All you need is Soul - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords