Saturday, October 3, 2009

NEW MUSIC Brandy feat Ne-yo " Good night Good morning"


I don't have many infos on Brandy's new album I just know that she has been working on a new album and so far I've only heard collaborations with Ne-Yo just like this single named " Good night Good morning"

Play/Download

But I was a little bit confused when I received a song called " Slow love" that she did that is exactly the same one that leaked from Beyoncé few months ago

Beyoncé's "Slow love" Play/Download

Brandy's "Slow love" Play/Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Soul Food....All you need is Soul - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords