Friday, October 30, 2009

VIDEO + NEW MUSIC Alicia Keys " Doesn't mean anything" and " Try sleeping with a broken heart"


I'm impatientely waiting for "The element of freedom" and with her new single Alicia can be sure I'm buying it the first day of its release .But I expected more of the video but as my mom always says " You can't always have it all" ;) ( thanks mom ) But " Try to sleep with a broken heart " had me with the first words and I can't help but listen to it again and again.

"Try sleeping with a broken heart" Play/Download


Doesn't mean anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Soul Food....All you need is Soul - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords